Let’s craft a resume that reflects everything you’ve worked so hard to accomplish in your career.
BE SEEN. Your resume serves exactly one purpose: to get you noticed by your future employer. We are here to help you make that happen.
SEVEN SECONDS. Resumes get a seven-second initial glance by most recruiters that determines whether they will read more, or hit delete. Given that fact, your resume should present vital info clearly and concisely.
RED FLAGS. For the vast majority of job applicants, the resume is a disqualifying document. Your resume should assure the employer that you DO possess the skills, intelligence, and drive to join their team, and you DON’T present risk to the organization.
GET SPECIFIC. Your resume is only effective when it targets a narrow set of recipients (i.e. one location, industry, or job type). Generalities and one-size-fits-all approaches will blur your resume into the ocean of job seekers.
PROBLEM SOLVING. Every resume presents various challenges we’ll have to tackle. Maybe you just graduated, or you’re moving to a new area, or you’re trying switch industries. Maybe you’ve been a stay-at-home parent for a while, or you are afraid you’re overqualified for most positions you are targeting. We’ll help you put your best foot forward and overcome those challenges.
How It Works
- Get in touch – tell us about the resume you already have, or we can start from scratch. Send us a message via the form below, call, or email us. We’ll talk through your career situation and goals for your resume.
- Once you decide to move forward with us, we’ll send you an invoice via Paypal. Once payment is received, we’ll start working on your resume and call or email with any follow-up questions.
- Typical time to complete a resume is 3 business days (multiple revisions can extend this time). Rush order is available.
- We’ll provide counsel on getting your resume to the decision-makers at your favorite companies.
- We will send your resume and cover letter as Word documents attached to an email. PDF’s available at your request. We recommend updating your LinkedIn profile to reflect your resume’s key content.
Revisions: We’re happy to complete revisions for you at no added cost for up to 30 days from purchase.
Resume and Cover Letter: $150